ABX Therapy versus ImuPlus

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by spacee, Mar 13, 2004.

1. spacee

spacee Member

Please read on the homepage Dr. Cheney's opinion of ImuPlus.
    It is the last treatment he addresses (the one about the glutatione deficiency). He thinks this is a better way.

I keep saying that I am going to try ABX but in the back of my mind I am thinking....I have had a bad reaction to some and I don't want to mess my gut up again.

Anyone have an opinion??

Thanks!!

Spacee

After reading the artical again, I realize that ImmunePro RX
    is now the stronger of the two denatured wheys.[This Message was Edited on 03/14/2004]
  2. tansy

tansy New Member

Grapefruit seed extract and oregano oil can be used to treat a wide range of pathogens and won't destroy gut flora.

If using the oregano it's best to pulse it, high doses taken over a long time are not good for the liver.

Both these can be used externally too for a wide range of problems based on a variety of infectious agents.

Boswellia is an elastase inhibitor, one of the reasons we can feel better on ABx like Doxy is this action, boswelli will help with joint pain and stiffness too. Celtic Ladee uses Boswellia and so do I.

Love
    Tansy
  3. spacee

spacee Member

I wish we had a health food store where I live. At my mother's there is a wonderful one packed with everything I have ever seen mentioned on any message board.

Your knowledge is amazing!

Spacee
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm all for non-medication treatments where possible, but I have included the ImmunPlex whey and colostrum with my Doxycycline treatment.

I have been sick with a mycoplasma infection for 13 years and felt the Doxy was the fastest way to kill the bacteria. I also wanted to rebuild my own immune system to take over when I discontinued the Doxy.

Eventually, I was able to pulse off the Doxy for longer and longer periods of time. Each time I would pulse off, my own immune system would kill off a bunch of pathogens and I would have a Herx. I believe this is due to the whey and colostrum.

I am now on Heparin injections to clean out the excess Fibrin in my blood to try to get rid of the last of the mycoplasmas hiding out there. A month into the treatment, I plan to add TF for three months. I haven't decided which to use. I may buy two and take one of each per day in order to cover the suspected viruses which have reactivated in my system.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]