ac77 partially correct i tested NOT TO WORRY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mamafurr, Jul 12, 2003.

1. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

ok, this is the scoop. if you log in as your name on your own computer, the system knows that it's you and you are already registered. you go to google, type in acc77 or whoever...fibromyalgia for that matter, and go to the link and click and you are here. the system knows its you....

so i logged out, and logged in with my son's name, and did the same thing, and i COULD NOT view posts or profiles or edit anything else WITHOUT REGISTERING W/IMMUNESUPPORT and filling out the info we all did.

whew...everybody feel better.
    i do.
    :)
    alice
  2. Jen F

Jen F New Member

to enter my log in name and see a bunch of my posts come up...

glad i read your post here and understand it more clearly...

thanks.

3. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

Good info Alice! Very Bump-worthy! :)
  4. Lendi

Lendi New Member

I entered my name and didn't come up with anything that had to do with me at all. Does it make a difference if it's a user name rather than your real name? I guess it really doesn't matter a lot to me because I always assumed everything I posted would be public knowledge, still it would seem wierd.
  5. AC77

AC77 New Member

they got so many complaints from the depression board (where the people are a little more, ummm how can I say it? Reserved and outspoken) :) That they SOMEHOW changed it. Everyone seems to have variable results. I will erase my original post due to all the info people have given me.
    Cheers