ACCUPUNCTURE FOR MY PUG

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by acheallover, Feb 23, 2006.

1. acheallover

acheallover New Member

Yes, I took Lady today to have accupuncture. My accupuncturist inserted about 8 needles, removing them right away. Some where for Lady's digestive track, and some for possible CHF. Lady is 14 years old. She is the love of my life. I know she will need to leave me one of these days, but I pray every night, that she give me a little bit more time. I know she is trying hard to do this for me. I spend part of my days in tears, but then when I look at her I remember all that she has given me. She is eating little these days, I added olive oil to her baby chicken food tonight. I am hoping that this will help her to have a BM. She has been going 3-4 days without. I gave her a Doxidan the other day with success, but I do not want to push it. Yes, I do know how sad it is to lose your beloved pet. Working in Hospice for the past 12 years does not make this any easier. I will pray for Lady's safe journey home. I know I will see her again some day, Blessings, Phyllis
  2. elsa

elsa New Member

I know she is your baby .... Your right, it won't be easy, but you have the right thoughts.

I have always gotten help remembering that I'll see them again .... They will be happy and healthy and thrilled we're together again.

I have had my horse worked on for the past 2 years ... every month like clockwork .... Acupuncture and chiropractic sessions are excellent preventitive treatments.

I'll be thinking about you ... it'll be ok ...

Elsa
  3. acheallover

acheallover New Member

Thank you Elsa for your thoughts, Blessings, Phyllis
  4. puglover29

puglover29 New Member

Hi Phyllis,

I am so sorry Lady is really showing her age. It's so hard when our pets leave us at any age. My eldest pug is 15 years old now! I still can't believe it. He was my first rescue and I have two others who are 7 and 4 - also rescues. I also run Southeast Pug Rescue and Adoption here in GA, so you can say I am a pug lover. :)

And, I know where you are coming from. I hope the acupuncture helps Lady. I have thought aboout it for Rocky as his back and hips are pretty bad these days. I do have him on pain meds though.

Thinking of you,

Brenda
    Atlanta, GA
  5. acheallover

acheallover New Member

Thanks so much for your reply. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Lady did poop this AM and has eaten some food. Some time I would love to talk to you about your involvement with Pugs. They are such a magnificent breed. Blessings to you and your Pugs. Phyllis
  6. puglover29

puglover29 New Member

Sounds good about Lady. Phyllis there's a forum called Pugvillage where a bunch of us crazy pug lovers talk about pugs and many other things as well. Please join us over there and you'll get a lot of encouragement with Lady.
  7. acheallover

acheallover New Member

Thanks again, I will look for your forum, Blessings, Phyllis