~~~~ACESNANNA!!!~~~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Dec 28, 2005.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I just saw your name on a post, so I did some investigation (looked at your profile...missed your pic with your mom, but...), and wah-lah, it's really you! You're back! How very wonderful to see your name and to read your comments...I have missed you.

Have been gone for a bit, so I'm a little slow catching up here, but wanted to wish you welcome back and hope your Christmas was merry and 2006 is a good year.

Hugs!
    Sue
  2. abbylee

abbylee New Member

I love your posts and am glad to see that you're back!!

Hope you're having a happy holiday!!

abbylee
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

4. tanyasue

tanyasue New Member

I just saw your name and go so excited. It is so good to see you again. Have you been lurking like I have?

Tanya Sue
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I know so many here have missed you. Welcome back, my friend.

Love, Mikie
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Seems to me with the replies on this thread that you are really where you belong. All you had to do is peek in for a minute, and everyone lit up with joy. It was a real delight for me to realize this today.

Glad you want to be here...we like you a lot.

Sue
  7. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Haven't been on alot lately due to health...Just saw and realized your back!!!

Welcome home nanna...you truly have been missed!!!

((((Hugs))))
    Bluerose
  8. ksp56

ksp56 Member

How GREAT seeing a post with your name! When I realized it truly was YOU... I thought about doing my 'happy dance'. Body isn't agreeing to it today, so I did it my mind, over and over, etc., etc.!!!

Welcome back! I have really missed you! Along with millions of others!

Love,

Kim
  9. Bet2

Bet2 New Member

You girls are all so CUTE!!

I don't do alot of posting on here but this board has been a wealth of information for me and I just read this post and thought how great you all are.

God Bless You!!

Bet2