Achy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Oct 3, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all:

I have general achiness all over. I was under much stress last week and it went right to my body.

I woke up with sharp pains next to my right shoulder, radiating to my neck.

I am anxious today because it sometimes just gets to me as to how I will feel next.

Small vent, I know, but i just wanted to tell someone.

nyrofan
  2. cindysewstoo

cindysewstoo New Member

Oh MAN! I'm so glad you vented just what you did today. Not, mind you, that I'm glad you had the need or reason to vent, but just that you were honest about where you are today. Why? Because if you look right next to you, you'll probably see me!

You stated eloquently exactly how I'm feeling today. And sometimes it helps to visit the message board, and sometimes it doesn't. I mean, sometimes it just reminds me about how miserable I feel and about how long a journey we are on, looking for some type of relief.

Then I come across a post like your's and I saw "Wow. I'm not the only one worn out with the battle."

Not big aches today, just steady and I'm really getting weary. Thanks for listening back!
  3. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

I have really been feeling achy with the cooler fall weather and all the dampness!

Isn't it wonderful that you can post on here how you feel and someone replies and tells you they feel it too.

It makes you feel not nearly as lonely. The support is wonderful!

warm, gentle hugs to all our achy friends
    Redwillow
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

cindysewstoo and redwillow:

Yes! Sisters united!

It really is a consolation to know that I can come here and state how I am feeling and then get responses saying 'Me, too.'

Yes, a little less lonely.

thanks, girls,

nyrofan