Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jewels920, Dec 13, 2007.

1. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

Have to buy a new roof.

So much for Christmas.

Ho Ho freakin Ho.

The only Christmas party I'm having is a big, fat pity party.

2. painterZ

painterZ New Member

Santa might have an easier entry to the house now. Seriously though...I'm sorry about your unexpected cost. I guess things like that never happen at a "good" time. At least try to pamper yourself a little with a special hot chocolate and snuggy PJ's.

Warm thoughts.

3. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

Hot chocolate. Good idea. :)

4. sisland

sisland New Member

Wow! I was feelin' sorry for myself because my Dryer just took a ***P ,,,,not anymore! goodluck to you and check out them Contracters really well if your going that route!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hope you have a Merry-Xmas anyway!,,,,,,,,S
  5. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

I'm doing OK. Just one more freakin thing, you know? Just when we think we might be gaining ground financially...

Oh well. LOL

Thanks for the posts! Love you guys.

6. kjade

kjade New Member

I'm sorry about your roof - especially now. If it's not one thing, it's another.....all the time. I just posted on the FM board about my heating issue. So I know exactly how you are feeling.

And don't even get me started about the work that needs to be done on both of our cars!! I just want to punch a wall sometimes (but then I would hurt my hand! LOL)

How are things at work??
  7. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

Yeah, terch! I can't wear it or drive it or get a tan visiting it! That's what's bugging me.

Thanks, KJade. Things at work are smooth for the moment. Well, as smooth as it ever gets around here.

Love and hugs.