ACRONYM for CFIDS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by victoria, Nov 14, 2005.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

Acronym For CFIDS:

C an't F ind I ntelligent D octors, S tupid!
    C aged F eeble I nmate D oes S uffer
    C all F riends I f D isease S ubsides!
    C an F amily I nsist D iagnosis S ucks?

~~~~~~~~By Mike Salamone

[This Message was Edited on 11/14/2005]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Very clever, I must say. I don't have CFIDS (FM) but it all makes sense to me, also!

Thanks for the chuckle.

Sue
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

that I accidentally happened upon looking for something to make me laugh tonight... I need my daily jokes fix!

:)
    Victoria
    [This Message was Edited on 11/14/2005]
  4. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I have enjoyed your posts and read your profile. I saw that you were moving to Mexico in September/05. Did you make the move?Has the move affected your sinuses?It should help them.If you have made the move,would you share with me the most interesting thing about the move.I've always wanted to travel and Mexico was on my list.The very detailed tiles they make have always caught my attention. I was a ceramic tile designer for about 10 years but had to stop work due to family illness.I did ceramic tile murals. I loved it!!!I love houses and anything to do with houses.Keep that sense of humor,laughter does good like a medicine. Dianne....atiledsner
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

Nope, haven't made it yet, altho a friend has already moved there!

We had my inlaws move in with us in July due to their age etc., our original intention was to rent and then buy...

but quickly found out that no one will rent to anyone with 4 dogs, and it is almost impossible to find a first floor bedroom/bathroom with no stairs for inlaws...

We are awaiting the sale of our house so we can buy oe there... I was in Mazatlan last week in Sept, found one I like, and hoping it will still be available. It's beautiful there, can't wait!

Hope you're doing well...

all the best,
    Victoria