ACS 200 - anyone tried this colloidal silver ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deepak, May 7, 2013.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Has anyone tried this silver called ACS 200 ?

They say it also kills of lyme

:)
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I've used other colloidal silver products successfully for strep throat, but not the one you mention. Unfortunately, they are all so pricey! and to use enough of the stuff is expensive. But I've found it works.

Have you tried this particular product?

Mary
  3. deepak

deepak Member

Hi Mary,

Yes i am trying it since 5 days. Will keep you all informed.

someone was speaking very highly of it - and if you see the videos on youtube it seems very good but tough to know whats marketing and whats real !

It is supposed to also kill Lyme !

Deepak
  4. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I think colloidal silver in general is said to be effective against lyme - it can kill all sorts of pathogens. I hope it helps you - do keep us posted!

Best wishes,

Mary
  5. kbak

kbak Member

Hi,
    I've used silver for years. Many people have had much success with controlling or eliminating their lymes with it. The 10ppm or 30ppm isn't strong enough to challenge a serious pathogen.

There are 2 kinds of silver. One is the Colloidal Silver and the other Silver protein. I use the silver protein for more serious infections because it's so much stronger then the colloidal silver.

You can get SP up to 10,000ppm. I use from a company that has been producing it for 100 yrs. It's what people used back in the early 20th century before the rise of the big drug companies.

Invive is what I use. They have a wonderful website the gives you extensive info on how to use it and what strength to use. You can goggle them.

Take care,
    kbak
  6. deepak

deepak Member

Thanks for the interesting site.

Wow, 10000 ppm is HUGE ! Have you studied this - is this totally safe ?

What kind of serious infections has this helped you with ?

Love,
    Deepak
  7. kbak

kbak Member

Hi,
    I haven't used the 10.000ppm yet. They tell you the illness that it's recommended for. I have used the 2000ppm for the terrible flu we had this year. When everyone else was getting extremely sick, I only got mildly sick.

I have used this for years with much success, so yes it's safe.

Take care,
    kbak