Acupuncture - Chiropractic..... Does it help?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Brownie08, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Brownie08

Brownie08 New Member

Over the past few my attempt to find some relief in my aches and fever...I have been to the "Traditional" Drs and the "Alternative" Drs. I must say that I prefer the Alternative Drs....great energy and are not pushing pills...which I am against. I do not want to put a bandaid on the problem..I want to get to the core of it. So I have been fully engaged with my Chiro - who I have been seeing for 10 years. I adore the Drly way. I am working on building back my immune system - which is the basis of this Immune system shut down and created this illness...which has no names and can not be diagnosed...but so many people have it. I drink gallons of water -eat healthy and take lots of all natural herbs. Along the way, I have dabbled with Acupuncture - but did not really reveal to my practitioner what the real issues were . One day it was a head ache - then next my jaw, the next my shoulder....I kinda gave that up.

Today, after Church, I went to gather my girls and found that they were promoting Health topics, flu shots and Acupuncture....At first I thought...been there done that...but something made me go talk to him....hmmm perhaps it was a higher being... :-0

I told him what had been going on - and that I was still suffering from low grade fevers daily and other aches and pains...I told him that all Drs test came back negative...but that It was looking like CFS/FM. He continued to tell me that he had great success working with CFS and Chronic Fevers....and listed how this was so. So I think that I am going to give this another try - what do I have to lose!!!

As long as I am doing something positive for kind of takes the focus off of the illness...if you know what I mean.

2. 3gs

3gs New Member

i go to a NUCCA chrio he saved my life. no matter what i'll found money for him.