Acupuncture FIRST

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by jaminhealth, Feb 21, 2014.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

More Good News from my daughter, she had her FIRST acupuncture treatment yesterday. There are NO ACCIDENTS in the universe..... She has been led to a yoga acupuncture center and participated in a Acupuncture Healing Circle yesterday for $36, early in the morning....and called to tell me how great she feels today and her foot which has tendon damage feels so much better....she will go again next week....
    I'd go to this circle too, but my mornings UGH....i move like a snail/turtle to do anything....maybe I can drum up the MOTIVATION to do this morning circle.....

My daughter is 50 and her evolvement is about at the same pace mine has been....my alternative/holistic healing all started in my early 50's......

I've done acupuncture off and on for years and still do with my integrative rheumy.....I know everyone here would benefit with acupuncture....for healing, energy, all of it. jam
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

University of Maryland Medical Center on CFS/FM and acupuncture and all treatments for Management....I believe if one has the Ways and Means to do this work, I say go for it while "waiting for the "cure" if that ever happens....I'm not waiting for "that cure"....I try so much and I'm not a rich person, do very little else in my life and continually work on ways to feel better...

https://umm.edu/.../chronic-fatigue-syndro...‎
    University of Maryland Me...
    Loading... May 31, 2013 - People with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) often feel so tired that they .... And some Western studies have found that acupuncture may help ...
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014