adberens

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tlayne, Aug 26, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

Hi honey! I hope you are doing good. I have been thinking and praying for you. I am here if you ever need to talk. Love, Tam
  2. adberens

adberens New Member

I am doing ok. I have some hope... through this board I have a name of a good doctor. I see her 9/18.

My main problem right now is sleep... I can't get much. I dread going to bed because all I do is lay awake.

I go see my old doctor again tomorrow. I hope he has some ideas on how to help me sleep.

Thanks so much for keeping me in your prayers. That means a lot.

Ardy
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

It is so good to hear from you! I hope that you don't mind, but I added you to the worship board for prayer. You can see it under updated prayer list. I made it very general. I hope this is okay with you. You are welcome to join us there any time! Please come if you can.

Good for you honey! I will pray for both appointments. Have you tried melatonin for sleep, or benedryl? I have tried them both and they did help. The Benedryl even helped me with pain.

I have the oppisite problem.....I need energy! I can fall asleep anytime. I also read something light at night to get my mind off of life. LOL!

If you don't mind I will keep checking in on you now and then. I am sending you big hugs! Tam
  4. adberens

adberens New Member

Hi Tam,

Thanks so much for adding me to the prayer list and for checking in on me. I kind of need it right now and it means a lot to me. You are the best!

Ardy