Add a picture to my profile.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mamabear2157, Mar 4, 2006.

1. mamabear2157

mamabear2157 New Member

I decided to add the picture of Taz the cat to my profile. If anyone has read my response to: Do you have a pet and how do they help you, you will see how beautiful Taz is. He is sound asleep on my bed as I type. Infact, I think I will go for the night and join him.

Gentle hugs,

Mary Ellen
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

What a beautiful kitty!!!!

Thank you for posting this. I posted a picture of my babies - Maya (a Jack Russell Terrier) and Pepe (a Chihuahua) - yes they are kissing in this picture.

Maya has mothered Pepe from the day we brought him home.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/04/2006]
  3. marw

marw New Member

This is one of the most beautiful cats I have ever seen!! What a beautiful tail and beautiful eyes also!

Gorgeous!
    Margaret

P.S. I love the idea of putting out pets up. I don't think I'm going to leave me up very long, before I start with my pets! And my plants, too!
  4. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

He is so adorable his picture makes me just want to pick him up and pet him.

He is so fluffy, and I have always loved orange tabbys.

I have two grey tabby's which the male cat I hardly ever see as they are outside cats and he is always catting around.

I also have two adult dogs and now I have two puppies it is the adult dogs first litter and she only had two.

I was worried what they would look like b/c she is Brindle and the male is a snauzer so if one would have looked like a mixture of them I'm not sure it would have been cute.

But one turned out white which it will turn brindle b/c I can alreay see the marks and on is a snauzer looking dog.

Pamela
  5. bettydroop

bettydroop New Member

Brings back good memories. My very first Cat looked just like that. I think he was given to me when I was about 3or4 ... something like that. I was VERY young and I remember "introducing" him to all the chairs and the furniture ... the tables... I guess I went around and said " now this is the couch... and this is the table ... and this is..." etc etc. I remember that pretty vividly-I was SO happy with him and I called him Charlie.

Pets are so incredible arent they?? And you have a great looking cat, of course I am partial to him lol.

Karen
  6. mamabear2157

mamabear2157 New Member

Thank you. I just love him. Your babies are so cute. Infact, they are adorable. They really are kissing in the picture. Just too cute.

Gentle hugs,
    Mary Ellen
  7. mamabear2157

mamabear2157 New Member

Wendy, Thanks very much. I absolutely love him. He is such a good companion. Sorry it took me so long to respond, I babysat my 3 yo granddaughter today, so needed to recoup a little.

Gentle hugs,
    Mary Ellen
  8. mamabear2157

mamabear2157 New Member

Thank you Margaret. I am sorry it took so long to respond. Went to bed last night, and babysat for my 3 yo granddaughter today. Funny you should mention his tail, my granddaughter was just talking about it today too. LOL

She loves him cuz he is so soft. He isn't really sure about her yet, although he is getting better and will at least come out of hiding now when she is here.

I thought his picture was nice, since I don't have a picture of me on the computer. LOL

Gentle hugs,
    Mary Ellen
  9. mamabear2157

mamabear2157 New Member

Thanks Carrie. I have a daughter named Kerry, and we call her Carebear too. Infact, I babysat for her daughter today, so I am sorry it took me so long to respond. I don't know what I would do without Taz. He is always there for me.

Gentle hugs,
    Mary Ellen
  10. mamabear2157

mamabear2157 New Member

Nice to meet you Alika. I love the area around Old Saybrook. Sorry it took so long to respond. Went to bed last night. Then watched my 3 yo granddaughter today.

Gentle hugs,

Mary Ellen
  11. mamabear2157

mamabear2157 New Member

Pamela, Sorry it took so long to get back. Went to bed last night, and babysat for my granddaughter today.

Taz really is a wonderful cat. He definitely knows when something is wrong with me both physically or emotionally.

Your animals all sound wonderful. I love animals. Maybe part of the reason is they give unconditional love all the time.

When my oldest daughter, now 25, was a baby, we had a big old grey tabby cat. He was wonderful...huge though. Infact, I have a cousin who is a vet, and he could never get over the fact that the cat was as big as he was, but had no fat on him...He was all muscle. Unfortunately, we lost him about 10 years ago to feline aids. Do miss him though.

Gentle hugs,

Mary Ellen
  12. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

and they are very precious and important to me. Your Taz is just beautiful. I have always said there is nothing like a yellow tom cat. I have had two, both deceased. Their dispositions are so sweet.

Linda
  13. mamabear2157

mamabear2157 New Member

Karen, I am so glad that Taz brought back so many good memories for you. I guess he has touched several people. He is such a wonderful cat. And for the size of him, he is the most gentle cat I have ever met.

You are definitely right, pets are incredible. I would be lost without him.

Sorry it took so long to respond. Went to bed last night, and babysat my 3 yo granddaughter today. Need to rest a little before turning the computer on.

Gentle hugs,

Mary Ellen
  14. mamabear2157

mamabear2157 New Member

Hello Linda. I must admit that although my girls have always had cats, I was never really a cat person until Taz. He is just my bundle of joy. We have never had a yellow tom cat before, but he sure is wonderful.

Sorry to hear your cats are deceased. I am sure you miss them.

Thank you.

Gentle hugs,

Mary Ellen
  15. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I just LOVE your Taz!! He is so beautiful!! He looks alot like Morris the cat.
    I am a cat lover also. I am going to put my cat Tehya back up on my profile. I have a funny one of her. She loves to sleep on her back.

Love......Mari
  16. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

A companion I had for many years, called, incorrectly for gender, Molly Malone!

Love Anne C
  17. mamabear2157

mamabear2157 New Member

Hello.

I had to write to let you know that when you stated about your cat loving to sleep on her back, I had to let you know so does Taz. Infact, he loves to have his belly rubbed while he is sleeping.

Thanks for writing, and I will have to check out your new picture.

Gentle hugs,

Mary Ellen
  18. mamabear2157

mamabear2157 New Member

You are so right about pushing you over the edge. I love my granddaughter, and I feel really bad when I can't go to visit when she calls. It just about kills me. I will be watching her again this Thursday, and I get to go to her house and spend the night.

She is sick right now. My daughter took her to the doctor today, and she has a really bad ear infection. She is on medicine though, so hopefully she will be feeling better by Thursday.

Take care.

Gentle hugs,

Mary Ellen
  19. mamabear2157

mamabear2157 New Member

I never saw a cat like him before. At least not with the long soft fur. However, since my post, I have realized that he is a very familiar cat to many. I hope that yours was as friendly and mild mannered as Taz is.

Gentle hugs,

Mary Ellen