Add on Tv wanting volunteers in Fibro testing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by atiledsner, Jun 5, 2006.

1. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

Has anyone seen this? It was the first I have ever seen wanting volunteers to find out what would help with DD.
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

here's a bump, maybe someone else has...

the board is moving soooo fast!

V

3. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Where did you see this? In what city? I have not seen any ads.
  4. Empower

Empower New Member

But do be careful if you decide to go through with something like this

Check it out through your doctor first

5. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Good goin fight, you got on the phone and made the attempt get someone with a brain...As usual, no luck, tehe...

Prob just another pharm co trying to get us to be guinea pigs...Sorry for the attitude but as soon as I read the title of the post it got my blood boiling...

Haven't these cos made enough $$$ on us allready...

Maybe ***** is a late comer or their CEO needs a bigger yacht...

Typical, the person on the phone asking for our personal info doesn't feel the need to give out the co info so they play dumb...Do they really think that we would be so gullible as to give personal info to these yahoos...

Please, if anyone else does call, please get info from them first and post here like FIGHT did...

It's nice to have this board, it actually protects our interests before we get involved in something 'fishy'...

PS I just googled WYETH and FIBROMYALGIA...They claim that the participants have not been gathered as of today...They plan on trying DVS-233 on 1050 people...As of May06, no study has begun...Guess that's where the commercial comes in...Again, please noone give info to them without discussing it further here or with someone who can assure you of a good outcome...[This Message was Edited on 06/06/2006]
  6. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I listened a little closer the next time I heard it.