added a different pic

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, May 6, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

this is our 6yr old arab,pinto.Dakota Bey. hes quit a horse
    he can open gates and stalls so we have to be very careful to check locks,he"s a 1/2 brother to my little filly. hope you enjoy" sixtyslady
  2. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

He's beautiful! And the pic is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

God Bless.
  3. Jordane

Jordane New Member

He sure is handsome!!!

Is he gentle? Sounds really smart,if he can open up the gate!!

Have always been afraid to ride a horse( too far off the ground :>)). But I think they are beautifull to watch.

They look so majestic,so proud of what they are!!

Thans for sharing!!
    hugs
    Jordane
  4. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

Thank you for sharing!

Sofi
  5. elliespad

elliespad Member

That is EXACTLY what I'm going to do when I get well, run like the wind, through a beautiful field. I am going to print his picture and put it on my fridge, if you don't mind.
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

isn"t that such a picture,just makes one want to get out in nature and like you say run like the wind. there's an old bluegrass song that says LET AN OLD RACE HORSE RUN,and this reminds me of that song, enjoy""

Sixtyslady
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Great pic.
  8. kriket

kriket New Member

I love horses. That is a beautiful horse. Wish I could run like him.

Kriket
  9. maggie_d

maggie_d New Member

What a beautiful picture!!

Thank you , what a nice way to start Monday by looking at that marvelous horse.

Maggie
  10. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I didn't know you were a horse person!! Very beautiful picture, and yes it makes me long for those bareback days as a kid, and young adult when i could ride like the wind.

Sometimes we would go for at least a mile or more galloping, bareback, barefooted and free, never even made the horses, they were having fun flying too!

Born to Run!

My horses were galloping around in the pasture the other day, but i can never get a good picture! How did you do that? It's hard to get that moment with all four feet off the ground, but great photo when you do.
  11. morningsonshine

I use to have a part-arab mare that would check my electric fence. Should would hold her nose very close to it and could tell if it was on, if it was she went back to grazing,
    If it was off, she went under it everytime.

12. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

use you digital camera on sport mode. it will take a series of pics one after the other. when they are on the cpu it shows you all the pics in the series and you just save the best. i've got one with my dalmatians feet all off the ground - her ears up in the air :)

lovely horse sixty lady. i replied to you this morning thinking that was your filly:)
  13. morningsonshine

Thanks for the tip!!
  14. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

believe it or not,taking that picture of Dokota running was tricky because you had to stand in his path snap the pic and get behind the tree that you choose to stand by,so you didn"t get run over. my daughter took these with my help. she scared me when she let him come that close to her on a dead run,but she knew she had the tree to get behind.
    my daughter has always.been a dare devil.so she had me get all the horses running and took some beatiful shots I would like to enter them some where but just don"t know how.Guess I"ll just keep working on it. Sixtyslady