Added my bio and a picture Go see my profile Yay

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by megchampagne, May 13, 2006.

1. megchampagne

megchampagne New Member

I had a few people ask me to add my vital information, so I did.

The pic is from our wedding (obviously) which was on February 3, 2006.

And I'm sorry there aren't any paragraph breaks. I tried adding breaks multiple ways, but couldn't get it to work.
  2. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

Thanks for posting in your profile. We are far apart in age, lives, etc...but we do have this horrible disease in common.

I look forward to learning more about your point of view and how you learn to handle life with FM/CFS.

Jana
  3. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

Thanks for sharing.

You sound like a fun person.

I'm glad you finally got a legit diagnosis. It took me about 15 years and I'm still having tests done to confirm the diagnosis.

Have you started any form of treatment?

Take care,

Sofi
  4. megchampagne

megchampagne New Member

Not really anything going on treatment-wise. My doc has me on Ultram which kinda helps the PAIN, but I am still STIFF.

I am doing PT for a couple more weeks and after that I'm hoping to continue exercising. I'm very interested in yoga, but options are limited in New Orleans right now. Plus, yoga is expensive -- I know I could just do it at home but I need to be motivated and an instructor could do that.

BTW, I know a lot of people are paranoid about personal stuff showing up on Google. I don't care if anybody reads this! I would gladly write a book about this condition, so if I'm comfortable with that, I'm comfortable with sharing this info any way I can. :)