added pic to my profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by brit_17759, Sep 16, 2005.

1. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

of me and my DH taken two yrs ago today on our sliver wedding annivesrary
    brit

2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

brit_17759:

A very stunning couple!!

Hugs,
    NyroFan
  3. 123sandra

123sandra New Member

What a lovely couple you both look.
    Hope me and my DH reach 25yrs married!!
    LOL
    Sandra
  4. orachel

orachel New Member

You and hubby look happy and very much in love. Hoping and praying I can say the same on my silver! I forget...silver is 20 yrs? I just can't remember...foggy. Thanks for posting...I love getting pics to put with screennames! Individualizes everyone just a bit more for me.

And teachers are some of my favorite people...made an incredible difference in my life! Good for you for spending your career teaching others.

Rachel

5. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

great pic you look so happy together.
    congrats on your anniversary
  6. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

You too look great and very much in love!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs
    Bluerose
  7. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

all for your lovely replies :). I truly do feel blessed being able to say that even after 27 years of marriage, we are very happy and very much in love.

hugs
    brit
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You both look great and I think you are very beautiful! Thanks for sharing your pic. I'm just amazed how attractive/handsome our FMS/CFIDSers are.

Hugs,
    Faye
  9. gabdeb

gabdeb New Member

You are both very good looking, its nice to see a loving couple can stay so happy together. Happy anniversary!! and many more!
    deb
    its nice to see more people are getting thier pictures put in their profile. i need to do it. [This Message was Edited on 09/16/2005]
  10. Meekah

Meekah New Member

What a nice couple you make! So happy for you that after all these years you are still very much in love!

You look so young!!!

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  11. Denamay

Denamay New Member

I am glad that you posted your photo, it is nice to know you a little better.

How are you feeling?

I am doing a bit better.

The pysio had a go at me the other day and it has helped some. Cheers Denamay
  12. Empower

Empower New Member

Such a nice couple!

You both have kind eyes!
  13. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

So very much for your lovely replies, best wishes and compliments. As I type hubby is measuring the doorway, he reckons he needs to extend it now so we can get our heads through it, after all the lovely compliments!!lol:)

thanks again, you are all really lovely, warm and caring people.

Hugs
    brit

14. darude

darude New Member

I'm orignally from England! See my profile.