added pic to profile too.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by judywhit, May 10, 2003.

1. judywhit

judywhit New Member

I am the one laying down in the meadow :)
    can not figure out how to downsize the pic, any one know how to do this?
    [This Message was Edited on 05/10/2003]
  2. sb439

sb439 New Member

I love that picture.
    Susanne
  3. Notonline

Notonline New Member

Judy...I had clicked on your profile before...and I was kinda hoping to see you and the view you mentioned! Wow!!

Please don't downsize it!!!

What a treat...I don't travel well...so scenes like this really make my day!

Thanks
    Danny
  4. bakron

bakron New Member

What a setting! Why downsize, it's beautiful . .

If you really want to downsize, you'll need to change the size through your picture editing program and save it so that you'll be able to upload. I'd recommend saving it under a different name since I think the one you have up is so beautiful. After you resize, you can try the new one and see how it goes. You may like the larger image, in which case you can go back and put it up.
  5. VickyB

VickyB New Member

That is a great picture!! Is that Mt. Rainer or a different one?? Where do you live in Washington?? I live in the Olympia area near the Capitol Forest and the mountains are beautiful to look at.
    You look like you sure know how to stop and smell the roses!!
  6. kalina

kalina New Member

What a fabulous photo! You are SO lucky to have such a beautiful scenic view from your place, and horses to help you enjoy it.

I had a horse when I was a teenager. When school was out for the summer, my friend and I would get up almost every day before dawn and begin our rides as the sun came up. It was my escape; a time when I could just forget everything else. That is one luxury I really miss!

Kalina
  7. kimo

kimo New Member

I've been to Mt. Rainer years ago when I was in highschool. My brother was stationed at McChord Airforce base in Oregon and we went into Washington. What a beautiful, beautiful place!!!! KIM
  8. southstars_tat2s

southstars_tat2s New Member

Those mountians are beautiful! And I love your horse:eek:)
  9. Shirl

Shirl New Member

What a beautiful picture! That is a gorgeous scenic picture, and that horse is such a beauty! You do live in a paradise. No wonder you look so relaxed laying there!

Thanks for the treat!

Shalom, Shirl
  10. judywhit

judywhit New Member

this is a picture of me and my walking horse about 12miles into the backcountry. We stopped for lunch and unsaddled and let the horses graze. This is Mt. adams in the background. This is about a 3hr drive from my home. It is beautiful!