ADDED PICTURE,WITH GRANDSON

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jordane, May 5, 2006.

1. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Hi All,
    Just wanted to show off my grandson.This is me,my hubby
    and grandbaby (Jacob,5).

He is our pride and joy. Another due the end of october!!! Cannot wait!!!:>)

Hope you are all doing good!!
    Take Care!
    Jordane
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

He looks a bit like both of you. I never thought I would be a grandma but now I have a grandson and he is such a blessing for us all. Good luck with the new grandbaby too. Will it be a brother or sister to this grandson or a cousin?

Love, Mikie
  3. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Nice picture of you and husband also. Your grandson has the sweetest eyes. His eyes look like they are filled with imagination and wonder. What a blessing he must be. Nice to see you.

Take care,

Charlotte
  4. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Yes He's our pride and joy!!!
    He will have a brother or sister.Do'nt know which yet.
    He calls the baby her and suggested to his mom they call her *sunflower*!
    A remake of the 70's for sure.I watched my daughter turn pale!:>) She told him they would talk it over!!

When she is sick.He says "mommy the baby does'nt like that" (means whatever she had ate).

Honest to God, to see the world thru a childs eyes,and the things they say.

I feel so blessed.It's an adventure and an education on life all rolled into one!!

Gentle hugs to all!!
    Jordane
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

he certainly is a cutie. what a nice picture of all.
    is he your only grandchild? sixtyslady
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Jacob is a cutie. My granddaughter is about the same age. Seldom see her tho as she lives about 1600 miles away.
  7. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

He is soooo sweet. Aren't grandchildren the most wonderful gift from God?

Our 9 are all grown and are somewhat scattered. But our pride and joy is our one and only great-grandchild. Arabella is 9 mon. old on the 17th. She is the daughter of our first grandchild, Jessica. I love her to pieces.

we don't see her as often as we would like. They live north of Chicago - that means going throug the city!!

You are a very beautiful lady. I'm sorry that this DD has hit you. Your Hubby looks like a very kind man.

Gentle Hugs and love,

Joan
  8. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Yes I know we are blessed,to have grandkids.
    I was always told,wait till you get them,and its true!

They are a wonderfull gift from God. And I am so happy to be sharing him here with you all.

Yes Joan, my hubbi is a kind soul.I have been so lucky to have him.He helps me as much as he can.

God Bless You All!!

hugs, Jordane