Adderal

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Daeshay76, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Daeshay76

Daeshay76 New Member

I dont know if I spelled it right but I am wondering if i do not have adha will this med help with my CFS? if you read my post about being so tired i am wondering if this may give me some energy? The provigil isnt working anymore...im tired of being tired all the time
  2. Daeshay76

Daeshay76 New Member

I never knew of adad meds to do that but i dont know much about them. Soda i dont drink at all...i dont like them so that isnt something that i can do.
  3. benoit

benoit New Member

The only problem that I have with it is that I get headaches as a side effect. People keep telling me they will go away, but I have been on it for three weeks and I am still getting them. To answer your question, yes, it will give you energy.

Lori
  4. Daeshay76

Daeshay76 New Member

I am so glad to hear that the adderall may help me with energy...i will be talking to my doctor about this and see if he thinks it would be a good idea to switch me from the provigil to the addreall...with me...if i sleep i am still so very tired and then there are nights that add up to many days where i sleep none at all. A few months back i went almost a week on 3 hours of sleep.
  5. patientnurse

patientnurse New Member

I am also in search of energy! I take prozac, pamelor, ambien and ultracet for the FMS. They have helped clear my head and allow me to get a good night's sleep, but I still cannot keep up any kind of pace at all. Two hours is the max I can be on my feet without needing a long rest.

I wonder if adderal would "mix" with these drugs. I will be seeing my Dr. in two days, but would like to hear other's testimonials.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/13/2005]
  6. Sunrise2780

Sunrise2780 New Member

I'm taking Adderall, Trazadone, Paxil, Xanax and Neurontin.

No problems.