addicted to trying to find the cure in a bottle

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mitch123, May 7, 2003.

1. mitch123

mitch123 New Member

Does anyone else suffer this

I see my naturopath once a month, and buy products, but I can't stop buying products. I can't go into a health shop without coming out with a, might make me better product. It costs heaps of money. I think this compulsive buying of products distracts me from the thoughts that I may have to live with CFS for the rest of my life.
    mitch
  2. sofy

sofy New Member

Desperate people do desperate things. Since my md have not helped me so far I am right behind you with my purchase but limited income keeps me from getting out of control.
  3. MemoryLane

MemoryLane Member

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder - better go run and hide before someone wants to treat you with antidepressants.

Just kidding (again) - I am sorry, I don't usually do this to people and I've done it to you twice. :eek:)

Know what you mean though - I have spent lots on supplements, too. Two years ago, the only thing I went into the shoppe for was dried apricots. Now I come out with oils and seed extracts instead.

Do you remember Jim Croce's "Time in a bottle", I would like to adopt that as our official CFIDS/ME/FMS theme song.
    Your mention of cure in a bottle made me think of time in a bottle.

Lane
  4. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

It helps to have a hobby, and there couldn`t be a better one than reading up on which foods do what for you.

I`ve had this interest since being ill, and nothing goes in my mouth unless it has the greatest benefit for me.

Love Pat.