Additional Blood tests?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LaraK, Sep 20, 2006.

1. LaraK

LaraK New Member

I have been diagnosed with CF. Recent blood tests found that my pituitary gland is not working and adrenal glands are not producing cortisol.

I have read on some of the postings that people were not tested for things and found out much later that they had these conditions. Examples are epstein bar, CMV, HHV6,cyomegalovirus, parasites and virus in lungs?

Can anyone recommend any additional tests that I should have done?

Thank you.
    Lara
  2. angelstapleton

angelstapleton New Member

3. LaraK

LaraK New Member

I'm not sure what Bump means?

Thanks.
  4. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

when a post gets to the end of the first page we, or you "bump" it, so it goes back to the top of the page so it doesn't get lost in this fast moving messageboard.

I can't answer your other questions. Sorry!

Raz
  5. TerryS

TerryS Member

Do you mean that they haven't tested you yet for Epstein Barr or Cytomegalovirus? I had CMV in 2002 and now have Chronic Epstein Barr Virus which is currently active. My teenage daughter just became ill and doc told us today that she definitely has mono, also.

How did they go about diagnosing you for CFS if they haven't ran these tests?

By the way, I am still awaiting an official diagnosis of CFS. Seeing a rheumatologist on Friday, but my neurologist and ENT both think I have CFS.

TerryS