Additional discomfort on one side of the body

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tedebear, Oct 15, 2002.

1. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Aside from all the pain and discomfort associated with the Fibro, I tend to have increased pain and problems associated more so with the left side of my body. I have a bad knee which has been diagnosed. Fighting a root canal problem and infection that went further to the bone in my jaw for 1 1/2 yrs. now. Sinus, ear infections, ankle discomfort. You name it. Does anyone else have multiple symptoms aside from the Fibro?

Thanks for input.
  2. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Aside from all the pain and discomfort associated with the Fibro, I tend to have increased pain and problems associated more so with the left side of my body. I have a bad knee which has been diagnosed. Fighting a root canal problem and infection that went further to the bone in my jaw for 1 1/2 yrs. now. Sinus, ear infections, ankle discomfort. You name it. Does anyone else have multiple symptoms aside from the Fibro?

Thanks for input.
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Oh yea...besides the FM and CFS, I have high blood pressure, kidney stones in the right kidney, a mass the size of a golfball on my left kidney, and a mass the size of a grapefruit in my abdomen. Add to that arthritis, and spurs -- cervical spine, and lumbar.....and I feel like a basket case lately. Went from being healthy as a horse, to a horse headed for the glue factory...lol!
    Karen
  4. Ness

Ness New Member

I have all kinds of thigs wrong with the left side of my body.

Hip, foot, knee shoulder,migraine, worst eye, it was even the side that when they went in to do my hysterecomy the ovary was stuck to my back...

The list goes on...
    Peace
    Ness