Adl123 RE: Thieves Formulation For Colds/Flu

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dreamharp, Jan 14, 2006.

1. dreamharp

dreamharp New Member

Hi Adl123,
    Where I can I purchase the formulation called Thieves for
    colds? Is it a oil, herb or other substance?

Thanks so much.

Dreamharp
  2. dreamharp

dreamharp New Member

3. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Dear Dreamharp,
    Thieves formula is a mixture of clove, rosemary, Euclyptus Radiata, cinnamon and lemon. It is bsed on a formula that was used by two French brothers who were thieves during the plague. They used this mixture to rub on their bodies before they robbed the bodies of the dead. They never got sick.

This blend was tested at Weber State University at Odgen , Utah, and was found to have a 93.96 precent effective rate against airborne bacteria.

I use this, as well as a formulation called Immupower, which is a blend of hyssop, mountain savory, cistus, ravensara, frankincense, oregano, cove, cumin and Idaho tansy. It supports my immune system.

I put a few drops in a small bottle mixed with oil (almons or olive), and put a little on my feet daily. So far no colds.

You can get them from the Young Living Essential Oil company. I cannot give you the address here, but if you do a Google search you should be able to find the web address.

Good luck. I hope this helps you. These oils have become a basic part of my health care. It is amazing how they help. I think it is because they penetrate so qickly.

Hugs,
    Terry
  4. dreamharp

dreamharp New Member

Wow, wonderful concept to rub oil on your feet. I am so
    tired of downing herbs I am looking forward to this.

Thanks

Dreamharp