Adrenacalm cream

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crickett, Apr 19, 2012.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

Here I go again . I'm at my wits end everything my integrative dr gives me for my adrenals seems to rev me up . I have tried cytozyme which did good for 3 weeks but started causing blood sugar problems and irritability and anxiety to return then went to adrenogen which made me real emotional and crying spells. Then tried the standard process which rev me up then my dr tried me on adrenal pbo capsules and that was bad. Now I am trying this adrenalcalm cream and she wants to add adrenalstim cream but I am so sensitive I'm trying 1 for a week then adding the other I'm at such a loss I've read alot of people have done so well. And I cannot seem to tolerate any. I hope someone has had luck with this cream. My adrenals are so burnout cortisol is over the roof . Thank you for listening . Thank you for listening and reading . Crickett
  2. panthere

panthere Member

My sister in law who has CFS was using adrenastim in AM and adrenacalm in PM and it totally changed her life. She was producing massive amounts of cortisol at night so it definitely helped. I use adrena stim in AM with good success. Good luck!
  3. crickett

crickett New Member

Thank you so much for the information I have not received my adrenastim yet but I am on my second dose of adrenacalm praying for a good report
  4. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I really hope this works for you - I know how hard you've been working on helping your adrenals!

I think it's really to smart to just try one at a time.

Did you ever try Seriphos (phosphorylated serine) to help lower high cortisol? It worked really well for me, I had to take it in the morning though, and quite a high dose to begin with. I think it worked similarly to the adrenacalm, which has phosphatidylserine.

Also, do you take extra pantothenic acid? It's one of the B vitamins, and crucial for adrenal health.

I'm sure you are sick of trying so many different things and it is best to do only one new thing at a time so you can see how it works.

I hope the adrenacalm works for you -

Take care -

5. crickett

crickett New Member

Mary thank you so much for all your input. I did try seriphos pills could not tolerate pills due to hital hernia . I do take pantathinic acid and b complex . I really am praying the Adrenacalm will help been battling alot of dizziness and cannot stand long periods of time I pray this really will help me I cannot seem to deal with stress good or bad. Paring this will calm my adrenals down by sept my baby is getting married and I want to be able to attend . I do not want to disappoint my son . Find myself crying in pain and feeling like a hermit!!! Thanks for listening!!!!