Adrenal Fatigue and Chronic Fatigue Treatments? My BAD reaction

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ChristyK, Mar 8, 2015.

1. ChristyK

ChristyK Member

I had read about Adrenal Fatigue, impressed I ordered Adrenal stress end. Yesterday my package arrived, I ate my lunch and took 2 as the directions state to take WITH food.
    My nightmare began 20 minutes later!
    I broke out in cold sweats, if felt like I had ICE shot into my veins. I soaked 2 of my throw pillows from cold sweats, I was under 3 blankets because I couldn't get warm. I had pain in my stomach that felt like knives were being jabbed and twisted my insides.
    I was quite disappointed, I thought for sure this would help me. I am better today, but still have some stomach pain. Has anyone experienced this? Is there a good alternative to treat adrenal fatigue that you've personally taken? Thanks!
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

What exactly were the ingredients? I've tried to deal with adrenal fatigue, having the saliva test twice and that's what it showed. My DD is also dealing with it, seeing a holistic type doctor for over 2 years. She takes an adrenal supplement, along with other supplements, but so far she's not totally healed. I've looked at the adrenal supplement and they are basically the same.

If this hit after 20 min. I would say you were dealing with a flu bug, unless there is some very strong ingredient in the pills you bought.