Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crickett, Dec 26, 2011.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

What's a safe does to take on standard process adrenal gland . I stopped the pregnelone 2.5mg still irritable .took 2 standard process adrenals 2x yesterday feel hyped and nervous and irritable sleeping less but moody could this also be part of the jump start of the adrenals?????
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I recommended Standard Process adrenal glandulars but I didn't have the reaction you're having.

If I were you, I would find a chiropractor who does muscle testing and have him or her check you to see exactly what you need and how much. You can find one by calling Standard Process customer support (google the company) and they will give you the names of practitioners in your area who use SP products, and they almost invariably do muscle testing.

My chiro was able to tell me how much of what to take, and for how long as well (I would go back in a couple of weeks for him to recheck).

And again, for people who say this is nonsense, I had been getting sick for around 7 years (still early on) with no help from doctors and the chiropractor was teh first one to help me at all. He also helped me get my digestive tract straightened out which had been all screwed up, and he saved my gallbladder too, as it was inflamed (but again no doctor picked this up) and he gave me supplements to support the gallbladder and just fixing my digestion in general helped it so much so that it did not get to the point where it had to be removed. He also helped me with a liver detox.

I've seen 3 or 4 chiropractors who do muscle testing and only one was incompetent, didn't know what he was doing (sort of like regular docs).

Good luck, Crickett -