Adrenogen

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crickett, Mar 29, 2012.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

Just want to know if adrenogen can interact with bio - identical hormones . I have read so many good things. I tried cytozyme ad for 19 days worked really well for 9 days then it started to interfere with blood sugar kept dropping and cut way back on it . So decided to see if this would work starting very slow but experiencing mood swings . Or the weather could be playing apart who knows thanks. Have not got my saliva test back yet.
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I never had any problem taking Adrenogen (or any other adrenal glandular) with bio-identical hormones. I don't know if they can interact in a negative way - you might ask your doctor about this -

Mary
  3. crickett

crickett New Member

Thank you Mary for replying . I did call my dr and she said that it should not interfere. But I had to go back to my cytozyme ad because the adrenogen makes me want to cry and been having mood swings so she told me to switch back and go real slow . Weird!!!
  4. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with these adrenal glandulars. I never had any problem at all - they just helped me so much! Well, I hope you can stick with the cytozyme AD.

Take care -

Mary
  5. crickett

crickett New Member

Thank you Mary I will take the cytozyme slow !!!!