Adult Gummy Vitamins

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rocky76, Nov 8, 2009.

1. rocky76

rocky76 Member

As a recent purchaser of gummy vitamins, I have often wondered what nutritional value is gained from enjoying your morning vitamins instead of merely suffering through them.

If you have not been introduced to gummy vitamins, they come in the shape of the popular colorful candy gummy bears or little flavored gummy disks aimed at helping the experience of taking your vitamins go more smoothly than forcing a mouthful of pills or distasteful tablets down an unwilling throat.

The adult gummies are full of the essential supplements needed for a balanced immune system. Based on the One-A-Day VitaCraves Sour Gummies, the adult gummies are full of vitamins A, B6, C, D, E, Folic Acid and with only 10 calories per serving (2 gummies per day) and 3 grams of sugar per serving

You can save your throat the trouble of swallowing and enjoy a squishy treat instead in flavors green apple, cherry, and blue raspberry.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/08/2009]
  2. rocky76

rocky76 Member

when I take vitamins but with these they just

go down and stay down and don't seem to want to

come back up....

I'm happy with the results of not needing stomach

pills to go along with my vitamins....
  3. rocky76

rocky76 Member

Walmart and Target
  4. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I am one who hates to swallow pills. I did not know that adult vitamins came this way.

ETA I do worry about the vitamins for children that are made to taste good as children may ingest more and if they have iron in them, this can be especially dangerous if not life threatening. I don't think the vitamins came with "safety caps" when my children were young, but am certainly hoping they do now.

Unfortunately, some of these childproof caps are difficult to open, LOL!!
  5. Hawkeye

Hawkeye New Member

Those sound yummy! I have a heck of a lot of my regular vitamins to get through first but you can bet my replacements will be those! How fun!!
  6. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

to my walmart list. I am really glad you mentioned this.

Live Life Well
  7. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

There is a chocolate soft chewable vitamin called Viactiv. I think most pharmacies and markets carry them. GB66