advanced cell therapy...anyone hear of this?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by asvyper, Sep 11, 2005.

1. asvyper

asvyper New Member

i came across this supplement the other day and it sounds really interesting. usually i don't for things i see advertised but this has potential i think.

it's called a.c.t. (advanced cell therapy). it's a drink. it says it targets specific metabolic pathways to create optimal balance and performance at the cellular level.

anyone hear of this yet or try it?
  2. asvyper

asvyper New Member

i'm not quite sure what your reply meant there. are you sure you replied to my post ;)

just wanting to know if anyone has heard of this yet. thanks.
  3. deliarose

deliarose New Member

Neither Standard or Systemic have a website, do they?
    Cheers
    Delia
  4. deliarose

deliarose New Member

scratch that.. just found them.. well Standard Process anyway... for some reason some site i was on did not list their website.. just their tel nos.

Speaking of Stuart Wheelwright, can you recommend some of his writings (is that a word?)

I have just ordered "My Liver, My Lifeline," by Jack Tips, who of course, was a disciple of Wheelwright's, but I'm wondering if there is anything out there from the horse's mouth?

Cheers
    Delia
  5. deliarose

deliarose New Member

How long have u been using Standard Process products.. and how much succcess have u had with them?

Are there any in particular u wld recommend for CFS....and also for cirohsis of the liver (a parent recovering from alocholism).

Any advice much appreciated.

Delia
  6. deliarose

deliarose New Member

I see that you cannot order Standard Process products unless you are a licensed practitioner of some sort or another...

Is the same true with System products?

Delia