advice needed please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by anj211, Mar 20, 2009.

  1. anj211

    anj211 New Member

    hi everyone i am on a lot of meds for my cfs but feel as though my condition is getting worse i have a lot of problems with my family which this illness is causing is it possible that these family stresses could be making my condition worse and not making it any better dont no what to do feel desperate please help.
  2. clerty1

    clerty1 New Member

    stress does make things worse I know with me drugs made me really ill so I weaned myself of all of them and started on herbs and detoxing and watched my diet I also had most of my silver fillings removed and started using betonite clay in my bath that stuff packs a punch and it really has helped me !!! have you been to see a naturapth or allergist? I think they have the best help to offer well for me anyway just a thought have you been tested for Lyme disease?

  3. anj211

    anj211 New Member

    thank u for reply.I have had lots of bloods done theyhave all came back normal.I have had ct scan,treadmill test,ultrasound,all came back norm the only blood test that came back abnormal was my adrenal gland doc says going by all these test results he thinks i have cfs.I dont no if i have been tested for lymes disease is this done through blood?
  4. MomsCompassion

    MomsCompassion New Member

    I'm new to this message board. My daughter was dx with Fibro about 18 months ago. How does the bentonite clay help? And what is the water temperature, how long do you stay in the tub, etc.?
  5. rockgor

    rockgor Well-Known Member

    Welcome to the board. Lots of nice people here to talk to.

    You might want to start a thread on bentonite clay. I don't know anything
    about it, but I'm sure we have folks here who do.

    Good luck

  6. DavidJ.

    DavidJ. New Member


    but the docs didnt check your blood for epstein barr or herpes virus 6 , right? or lyme ? cause they are the most common causes for cfs...

    maybe you can find a doc who can do that...