Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by daytrippersoul, Jun 11, 2008.

  1. daytrippersoul

    daytrippersoul New Member

    Where do you begin to look for an advocate to help getting help for the Fibro? I am sooooo lost. I live in RI. DOes anyone know of anyone or any agency? I need desperatley to get back on my feet again. I have a 7 month old daughter and a b/f. This DD is totally putting a strain on our relationship. HELP ME.

  2. cookie1960

    cookie1960 New Member

    you just have to look for it. Call your county health services agencies/social service agencies/state agencies etc. They should be listed in your phone book under government.

    If you feel you may be entitled to disability - contact your local social security office.

    With a seven month old child - you may be entitled to emergency food stamps if money is the problem.

    It may take some work on your part - but hopefully someone in RI will be able to help you.

    Good luck & peace!

[ advertisement ]