after christmas sale anyone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hagardreams, Dec 30, 2005.

1. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

Just wondering how many of us go to the after christmas sales.
    I just got back from a drug stores sale, 75% off of candy, toys, gifts ect. I got some really good bargains.
    God bless, Julie
  2. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

I went shopping for a formal dress but bought two. I can't believe I did that. I couldn't pass up a good deal.

M
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

I would have LOVED to have gone! In the good old days, I would have been out everywhere looking for bargains.

Too sick now. Can't hardly go into stores anymore without someone taking me in a wheelchair. Darned old back! Just can't stand up nor walk anymore.

Janet
  4. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

I feel lucky to be able to go out some. I went out last night and was gone for over an hour. I am paying today. I just cant get anything done. But it was worth it. Its so nice to get out of the house for one, then to be able to get my mind off of things at home. I know my day is coming when I wont be able to leave much, if at all. It hurts, but I go anyway. I have always been a stubburn person.
    For those of you that cant go out much, I wish you were close I would find a way to take you with me. God bless all of you, in some special way. And those of us that can go out bargain hunting, I hope we all can find fantastic things. Julie
  5. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

I made it out today! I will be paying for it tomorrow. First time in months I went shopping.

Bought some pajamas at Kohl's. The whole store was pretty much clearance.
  6. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

I went to CVS. I got 5 satin hangers for $1.25. They are really nice padded ones. Lots of candy, I always get candy when its 75% off. I never buy candy full price. Valentines, and Easter bargains remain until the sales start again after christmas. We dont eat a lot, but the freezer is full, and at that price its worth keeping in there. I hope to go out tomorrow and find just a little more.
    Our Walgreens didnt have 75% off yet, so I will check back with them tomorrow.
    Hope all you shoppers find great bargains. God bless, Julie