after more than l0 years I've been almost pain free for 5 months

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunflowergirl, Apr 16, 2010.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I can finally reveal what I've been taking. I was doing a search about something and came across Ezorb, a calcium supplement. I have to admit I was HIGHLY skeptical. It's not cheap to get started....runs about $30 a bottle but I was getting desperate since I was having daily pain that was hard to live with. I can't tell you the times I cried over how I was feeling.

I decided to give it a shot for the trial period of 3 months. They recommend a double dose which meant 8 capsules for me to take. After about 2 l/2 months I realized I wasn't having that achy, feeling like I've got the flu feeling. That was back in august when I started taking it. This is recommended to help bone formation, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and other things. It's a different type of calcium. I've told a lot of people about this and decided to share on this board that I've been on for many years. I'm now on a maintence dose of 3 pills every night.

You have to buy it from the company, online. I do know I will never stop taking it. Now all I have to do is get the fatigue under control and I can get back to having a life.