After years of battling, I think I know what is happening.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Manwithfibro, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Manwithfibro

Manwithfibro New Member

Lots of research. Lots of trial and error. Lots of consultations. Lots of drugs.

Basically, I think either Lyme or an Environmental toxin disrupts the detoxification pathway, which creates a cascade of problems, notably, high leptin which causes hormone dysfunction in the brain, which creates another whole host of problems. Certain people with the right genetics are especially likely to have an environmental toxin create a pathway problem. Our bodies were not meant to be bombarded by toxins like this. It isn't just environmental but what about the non-stop cell phone electromagnetic waves flying everywhere. Invisible, but there. They disrupt hormones. Our food is a joke. GMO is killing us. Our bodies don't know how to digest it, thus more toxins. Add it all up and FM is exploding. Lyme is exploding due to global warming, most likely. Lyme loves a toxic environment. Thus, toxic people are likely to get lyme. The whole thing should be a a wake up call but with money as the almightly, money wins. Maybe when some in the know have family members sick, they will wake up. Until then, the epidemic continues.
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

Just curious - were you dx'd with Lyme? Anything else instead or alongside?

3. Manwithfibro

Manwithfibro New Member

LLMD says Lyme, Babesia and XMRV. Sucks bigtime.