AGE 10 - 20...Anyone here of that group age with CFS ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by summer, Sep 10, 2002.

1. summer

summer New Member

Hiya...

I was just wondering if there was anyone here from the ages of 10 years old to 20 years old that has CFS ?

I'm 17 and have had CFS since I was 14.

I moderate for a site that is UK based for young people around that age.

anyway I don't know if there's that many young people on here that have CFS..I would like to get to know you if there are.

kate
    xxxx
  2. summer

summer New Member

Hiya...

I was just wondering if there was anyone here from the ages of 10 years old to 20 years old that has CFS ?

I'm 17 and have had CFS since I was 14.

I moderate for a site that is UK based for young people around that age.

anyway I don't know if there's that many young people on here that have CFS..I would like to get to know you if there are.

kate
    xxxx
  3. SharonR

SharonR New Member

No we did not but if you run this for a week we would be interested in knowing ourselves, we have been running an age survey. How thoughtless, or maybe we were just hoping that no one in your age group would have to endure this.
    Thank you so much bringing this to light. What part of England are you from Kate?
    Smiles and apologies
    SharonR
  4. Cheka

Cheka New Member

For kate!

Debbie
  5. Cheka

Cheka New Member

Again, for Kate!
  6. allhart

allhart New Member

were pretty sure my 13 year old has it drs are still trying to rule out other things,our emails on my profile if you want to email him,his names jordan,
  7. mubblefubbles

mubblefubbles New Member

Hi,
    I'm 19yrs old and am new to the board, I dont know a whole lot about things yet, and its only recently that I have found a doctor willing to say that "OK, maybe this is FM..", (cause you know, this doesnt happen to young people). Anyways, I have been doing some reading and it looks like I've had symptoms of FM for quite a while now, at least 3 years I am pretty sure. It is also looking to me like there could quite possibly be CFS too, but it is hard to tell, as I am on so many meds it is rediculous.

So sorry that you have to deal with this crap too
    Robin