age poll

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ironrose, Sep 7, 2002.

1. ironrose

ironrose New Member

I was 51 when the symptoms started. Initially treated for hypothyroidism. Continued fatigue led to heart tests and tilt table test. Isuprel (adrenaline stimulant) started muscle spasms that got worst and disabled me. Now tired with fewer spasms.
  2. ironrose

ironrose New Member

I was 51 when the symptoms started. Initially treated for hypothyroidism. Continued fatigue led to heart tests and tilt table test. Isuprel (adrenaline stimulant) started muscle spasms that got worst and disabled me. Now tired with fewer spasms.
  3. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

I was probably about 45 when I was first diagnosed with fibrositis following a traffic accident. That was about 10 years ago.
    Kathryn
  4. glendamarie22

glendamarie22 New Member

this Friday, and was diagnosed a few years ago, but have been sick since I was about 11 years old.
  5. jackiec

jackiec New Member

I was age 52 when diagnosed with FM, and 53 when diagnosed with CFS (this year), but I suspect I've had it since at least age 20, and possibly longer.

Jackie
  6. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I was 34 when I got sick following a car accident, and 35 when dx'd with FMS, but looking back, I feel I came out of the womb with a strong tendency towards an over-reactive nervous system.
    Klutzo
  7. toniad

toniad New Member

I was 26 when fms started after a car wreck. Diagnosed at 29, earlier this summer.

Tonia D.