Air Conditioners for Compromised Immunity

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by slowdreamer, Dec 27, 2005.

1. slowdreamer

slowdreamer New Member

I am interested to hear peoples views on cooling one room. Its a hot Jan. in Australia and I am not handling it.Is A small portable evaporative ok or do I need to go refridgerated?

I think I am pretty mould sensitive.Thanks
  2. renae1979

renae1979 New Member

I have a relative who suffers from HIV and the doctors instructed him to get a regular window A/C for use in the main room of the house because it will help for cooling and to filter the air. They said that it was important for someone with a compromised immune system.
  3. slowdreamer

slowdreamer New Member

Thanks Renae and Wendy for your helpful answers.
    Wendy I went to Murdoch Uni in Perth for a while and lived in Freo.Those were good days....It is hot today and my typing is being affected...must go and purchase the above..Wendy Just read your other post re predictions and your biog..feel quite a connection and not just 'cos we are 'down here' in the wide brown land.
    Have just been outside to check the rosella nesting box..it is the second family for the season so the babies are still small.It is about 37 deg today so I am airconditioning the box with the hose and my wet tracksuit dacs!! So far everyone (All five ) are o'kay..Every year more birds come to the garden I started planting in 2000.Its a buzz..I live near Bendigo..
    [This Message was Edited on 12/29/2005]