Air Fresheners

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Jun 18, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Do any of you have a nicely floral scented air freshener that you plug in that actually lasts?

I absolutely love the Wallflowers from Bath and Body Works but they don't seem to have much scent to them anymore. I was thinking about maybe trying the Yankee plug-in but not sure it would be worth it.

What do you use ---- and does it work well?
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Have you seen those new Reed Diffuser ones that have a bottle of sented oil and then an opening in the top of the bottle where the wooden reeds (They look like chop sticks),,,,,,,,fit in,,,,

they soak up the oil and smell up the room,,,,Got one christmas and it works well,,,has lasted all this time,,,,,,It's not an over powering sent eigther,,,,,,mines Vanilla ,,,,,,you can get them at walmart,,,,,

also my Daughter gave me a plug in candle warmer,,,where you just set the jar candles on it and it fill the rooms with whatever sent the candle is!,,,,just some ideas!,,,,,,Sis
  3. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

So, I'm glad for the tips on this thread. Thank you.

4. caffey

caffey New Member

My son uses the febreeze candles. They are a gentle scent. If you are looking for a spray or spritz. MY son bought me a goodie bag and in it was a spritz called CUINA. It is all natural lasts for a while. It is almost like a lemon lime.
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

with air fresheners of any sort will you??? The best air fresheners are indoor plants. Many chemical sprays can actually be linked to some of our DD's, plus even organic essential oils in diffusers can cause some problems, though they are the better choice.

Plain old bicarbonate of soda sprinkled and vacced up later helps a lot. Also plain charcoal set into bowls will absorb odors.

Hope your healing is coming along.

Love Annie