Airborne Makes Me Feel Better.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tawra, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Tawra

Tawra New Member

I was taking the product called Airborne for a cold. It's a fizzy vitamin supplement that you dissolve in water that is supposed to keep you from getting a cold.

I have been really sick from the heat and humidity lately.
    My daughter is getting a cold so I started taking it in hopes that I wouldn't get it too.

Well, I was really sick this afternoon after going shopping. I was laying on the couch wondering how I was going to keep myself in an upright position watching the kids while hubby was gone this evening.

Anyway, I took one of those and I am feeling better! Not healed but I am up fixing dinner and my head is clearer and I don't feel that all over flu feeling we get.

Anyone else try this and had this reaction? The stuff is not cheap. It's 10 tablets for $5 and you are supposed to take it every 3 hours if you start getting a cold.

It's funny because I have been having a sort of craving for it lately too!

It seems as if it's mostly Vitamin C and Lysine with a few other "natural" things thrown in.

Anyway, just wondering if this has helped anyone else.

Tawra
  2. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

or on an airplane. I think it's a miracle drug! I would always get sick every time I was around a group of people and now if I remember to use this, it doesn't happen.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/28/2005]