Airbourne Disolving pills

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cromwell, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Thought I would mention this. Had a hateful head and neck pain all night, then felt deep throat pain this a.m. so thought I may be coming down with a cold (that sinking OH NO feeling, can't cope with this on top of all the other pain?) So I took one of the Airbourne pills, the ones you drop in water. For some reason, maybe the mix of herbs and minerals in the pill, who knows, my neck and leg pain really lifted. Not gone, but improved. Is this just coincidence or has anyone else had this experience?
    Cromwell
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I have had two complete strangers tell me about Airborne. I had been out in public and so many people were sick (including me) and 2 people told me about it and swore by it. So yesterday I finally bought some and started it. I'm also taking pau d'arco and lots of vit. C, and another herbal remedy I have, but I had kept relapsing (I've been sick for almost 4 weeks now, back and forth)

Anyways, I feel better this afternoon - I don't know if it's the Airborne, or the combination of things I'm taking, or if I will relapse again tomorrow as I seem to keep doing.

But it doesn't taste bad, it may be helping, so I'm going to keep it up for another day or so.

Mary
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Yes, that is the exact pain it reaches that deep thoat knife like pain and I did feel it lifted a little of the leg pain too, just a tad.
    Cromwell
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

5. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

I have thought about buying it but I was afraid it would be another item for the cabinet.