Alary

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Apr 1, 2008.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Small world. I just checked your profile. My son is in Birmingham this week for a big trade show. Not bad for a Canadian eh? lol.

Ok sorry for being off topic. My heart went out to you when I read your other post. I just felt that I should pray over you. I hope I don't offend you. If I do I apologize and let me know and I will delete this post ok?

Father I ask you to please come now and give Alary Your peace body, soul and spirit. Please wrap Your arms tightly around her right now. Please give her wisdom as what to do about going to see her mother. Please give her husband and understanding heart at this time. Please go ahead and prepare the way tomorrow and let the surgery be done without any complications. Please let Your angels be there in the operating room watching over her mother. I ask in Jesus Name for a quick healing in the bones that are broken and peace in the family. Thank you in Jesus Name. Amen.
    Thank you for sharing with me. I am here anytime you need to babble or if you want to chat let me know.
    Cath
  2. Alary

Alary Member

That is beautiful prayer. Thanks so much. I posted on the arthritis board that the surgery went well and he was able to use pins instead of a joint replacement, which is amazing in itself.
    My brother told me my aunt is going to stay with my parents for a couple weeks after my mother gets out of the rehab center. He said to wait a while for my visit.