Alaska3355

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rosiebud, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

Hi Terri

nice to be missed! I havent been around much. I felt I was online far too much so gave it a rest for a bit.

We're having an amazing summer here in Scotland for a change, we usually have lots of rain but we're having a real sunny summer this year. Yippee, I can sit out in the garden though in the shade as sun doesnt agree with me.

How's your boy Terri??? I hope he's improved. Let me know please.

Washington is a beautiful state, I lived in Vancouver many, many years ago and travelled through Washington a few times.

You'll have nice long holidays being a teacher, I hope you and your family enjoy them.

love
    Rosie
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

John is doing OK- his first day on his new job was easy- he just watched training videos. But I love the fact that the manager has chronic fatigue also, and is letting him come in at 10 a.m. instead of the usual 7 a.m. Wow, this could be an ideal job! (For minimum wage, of course!)
    Glad you are having some nice weather....one time we got to go to England in July. It was sunny and hot, no London fog anywhere. But we were living in Alaska at the time, so sunny and hot was OK with me. We're having a nice summer in Washington as well...lots of sunshine. Today my younger boys are having a yard sale. I hope it goes well for them. I baked some cake for them to sell.
    Take care and have a good day...Love, Terri
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

thats a shame about your son's manager but good luck for your son, a boss who understands!!!! Minimum wage is fine, it will keep him going over the summer.

It is SO hot here but musnt complain, its strange to see people going about in summer clothes for weeks at a time.

Yes, my name is after my old cat Rosie, my own name is Janet.

Hope your yard sale goes well.

love
    Rosie