ALERT- ALERT IF YOU ARE A PARENT!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kay, Nov 23, 2002.

1. kay

kay New Member

YOU NEED YOU READ AND TAKE HIS SERIOUS, THE POST BY BUBBLEGUM -- LAURA'S STORY!! Also the post that JACI WROTE!!! I know this is allll hard to believe, but we all need to open our eyes as to what has been going on for years. Even after 9-11, it was on the news about the chemicals, that they sprayed on the subways in New York to see how it effected, the people. Do you ever go out side and look up in the sKy on a clear day, and then all o the sudden there is chemtrails everywhere from planes!! A regular airplane the line disapate these are comtrails, normal!! LOOK at the other planes and notice, that the trails- dont dissapear? These are chemtrails!! This has been going on for years. Why do we have experiments?? To experiment!!! I can go on, but I wont. If any one wants me to send them some sights to look up I will be glad to. My addy is under my bio. Just type in chemtrails and read all about it!! Madwolf-- Please do some research on this. Where my family lives in Nevada, There has been 18 cases to 19 of lukemia in one year!! This is under heavy investigation, and there is a Navy Base there. It has been also splatered all over the news and in time magazine!!! Ok I am going because I get so damn mad tat people can be so blind!! Linda
  2. kay

kay New Member

YOU NEED YOU READ AND TAKE HIS SERIOUS, THE POST BY BUBBLEGUM -- LAURA'S STORY!! Also the post that JACI WROTE!!! I know this is allll hard to believe, but we all need to open our eyes as to what has been going on for years. Even after 9-11, it was on the news about the chemicals, that they sprayed on the subways in New York to see how it effected, the people. Do you ever go out side and look up in the sKy on a clear day, and then all o the sudden there is chemtrails everywhere from planes!! A regular airplane the line disapate these are comtrails, normal!! LOOK at the other planes and notice, that the trails- dont dissapear? These are chemtrails!! This has been going on for years. Why do we have experiments?? To experiment!!! I can go on, but I wont. If any one wants me to send them some sights to look up I will be glad to. My addy is under my bio. Just type in chemtrails and read all about it!! Madwolf-- Please do some research on this. Where my family lives in Nevada, There has been 18 cases to 19 of lukemia in one year!! This is under heavy investigation, and there is a Navy Base there. It has been also splatered all over the news and in time magazine!!! Ok I am going because I get so damn mad tat people can be so blind!! Linda
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

please read my reply under bublegums post lauras story i realy need some advice
    thanks
    kara
  4. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

I feel your anger and understand. I thank you Linda for all the information that you shared with me. I feel like the blinders have been removed and I am going in with eyes wide open. If I am going down, I am not going quietly. God gave me a mouth for a reason, to use it...(and let me tell you its a loud mouth) When I believe in something, I usually don't stop talking about it. In the end those that were listening become believers too. Give me the amo and I will put it to use.
    Ciao 4 now
    Sandy