ALIGRACE

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 4LadyDi, Feb 15, 2007.

1. 4LadyDi

4LadyDi New Member

Hey girl. How's it going? You have been in my thoughts and prayers. My struggles seem similar to yours and that is why I am writing. I haven't really connected with that many people and don't warm up to people that easily but there is something about you that just grabed my attention. I can tell by the stuff I have read and the stuff you have wrote to me that you are very sincere. You have a heart of gold and care very much for others. I like that about you. I also know that your faith plays an important roll in your life. It does in mine too. Without it there would be nothing to live for.
    I would love a chance to get to know you better and to be able to share emails occasionally. Maybe this is not something you would want and that is something I can accept too. I just feel that God placed you in my life. I am leaving it completely up to you. I am placing my email in my bio for a short period of time hoping that you will get it in the next couple days. It's up to you to start the communication.
    Thanks for your time. I look forward to getting to know you better!!
    God bless, Dianne
    [This Message was Edited on 02/15/2007]