Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shannonsparkles, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Alisha, love your biopic. We're the same age! What are the girls up to lately?

Sorry about the scrapbooking difficulty. Time just drags when you can't do things like that, huh? A lot of days the DD has me whittled down to daydreaming. Dad got me a sketchbook today, so I filled a bunch of pages in it with some pencil crayon drawings.

Just wanted to say, GOOD FOR YOU!!!! :D Being a wife and a mom must be so much work - the GOOD kind of work - and you're dealing with these health conditions too. Pat on the back!

Do the girls like bedtime stories?

((hugs)) Shannon
    [This Message was Edited on 01/18/2007]
  2. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

I can't use the computer as often as I'd like to.

I'm not married so far, though I often think I would like to be married and have children. I live with my dad and two grown brothers. Dad and I are moving to the USA some time this year and my brothers will be staying here in Canada. Wonder what I will do without them? They still like hugs and bedtime stories.

Have you found anything to do after the kids are in bed? Sometimes when my concentration is really low, I just crumple a piece of paper and uncrumple it until it's soft like lint. Passes the time. Very dull though! lol

((hugs)) Shannon