Alika

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lease79, Mar 7, 2006.

1. lease79

lease79 New Member

Hun, I get the feeling that you are very agitated right now.

I don't believe that the mods here would ever do anything here without good reason. If someone has been banned, then they would have had to have breached rules, I don't think that this is anyone being petty or just throwing their weight around.

I personally believe that whatever is going on, or has happened that they are trying to deal with it as quietly & as riot free as possible. Starting posts & getting very upset in other peoples threads doesn't achieve answers, & will possibly upset & agitate others.

There's been alot of tension here lately, & I think that some need to take a step back & look at what this board is really for. I come here to support others with these conditions, & to gain information to help me in my healing.
    The mods do their jobs to the best of their abilities, but at the end of the day they are no different to us. They are real people with lives & fibro & CFS.
    The argueing & anger that has been flying around the board of late is just tiring, stressful, unnecessary & beyond most of us.

Peace

Lisa
  2. Lindy2

Lindy2 New Member

I totally agree and couldn't have said it any better. Like the mods always advise; Read The Rules.

I don't know of anyone who wants to see someone banned but when the rules aren't abided by we aren't the one's who decide. We have to leave this to the Administrators.

Brelyn had clearly stated she did not have Fibro/CFS and had been asked not to post under Rainfyer username so she opened up her own login to become a member.

Yesterday Rainfyer posted under Brelyn username but also apologized for doing so but still it was against the rules.

IMO I actually thought Brelyn was too good to be true?

Let's keep this a supportive site for what it was given to us for Fibro and CFS and I myself am very thankful for this site.

Wishing us all many Blessings,
    Lindy :O)