Alittle nervous about upcoming bloodwork

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kalley167, May 8, 2006.

1. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

have to do my semi annual bloodwork Weds and I am kinda nervous this time. They have been positive since 2004. (ANA, RF, SSB,SSA & RNP)I don't know why. Things aren't any worse. But I just feel nervous. I don't know what I am afraid of. Sometimes I fear they will go back to negative and they will say nothing is wrong with you, (even though I know that isn't true) and I think how would you tell everyone you don't have this after you have told them you do. I know this sounds nuts and its not like I want them to be positive still even though for two years they have been positive, It would be great to be negative and well again. But I would be so embarrased in a sense. But also relieved that I was cured..

Then I am worried that they will be worse this time. Because of some strange pain I have been having which it seems is either my spleen or gallbladder. Is this normal being so aprehensive and thinking like this? Believe me I don't want to be sick with this. I am not enjoying having to tell someone I am. Sorry, I guess I am alittle nuts today.
  2. sherri_baby

sherri_baby New Member

Hello, I know that going through all the tests and such can be very difficult. I hope that things go well for you. I have had to deal with a lot of stress and it always makes me feel so much worse. I try to only stress about things as they come up. I know it is almost impossible when dealing with upcoming medical tests though.

Anyhow I hope that things go well for you and I hope that the pain in your spleen or gallbladder gets better very soon.

Best wishes,
    Sherri
  3. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

But now to make matters worse, my husbands company was bought out last month and our insurance chg'd eff may 1, well the new insurance company has no record of us yet. So now I have to worry and wonder about all that. I sok to my doctors office and they will bill it with his ss# and if it gets denied they will try again IF I have my new cards by then. This is stressing me out even more. I think I could bite a bullet in two right now. I left two messages now for his HR and they haven't bothered to call back yet. WTH. This is all I need. grrrrrrrrr.....
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Kalley167:
    My gallstones/gallbladder was dx-ed by an ultrasound. My blood work always comes out the same and never changes. I would not worry about it when you go. It might not vary much. I know mine never does.

nyrofan
  5. kalley167

kalley167 New Member