ALJ hearing coming, A few questions for BLUEROSE or anyone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bozey, Aug 7, 2005.

1. bozey

bozey New Member

I have my ALJ hearing coming up and have a few questions. It seems that alot of people on here have been sent for a medical and psych evaluation before their hearing. Is that par for the course or is each state different? Is it because I have been to lots of different doctors in different fields that I haven't been sent to do that? Or, is it because I am 52 and not younger? Or, is it a good sign that maybe my records speak for themselves and they have enough to go on?

Any and all advice is much appreciated.

Thanks to all,

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I truly feel it just differs for each person depending on what state your in, your personal case & medical condtions, how much documentation, records, exams, test etc.. you already have in your records and I even think personally it can depend on who is looking at your case.

Wishing you much Luck & Many prayers coming your way!!

P.S. It is true most are seen by at least one of there doctors...But not Always...Some are not seen by there doctors!!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/07/2005]
  3. bozey

bozey New Member

Thanks guys.

Peppergirl, that is such a bummer that you have been turned down twice. I've only been at this going on 7 months and feel very fortunate. I've been denied once and will go before the ALJ next week. I just pray that I will win and it will be over. My bills are getting so far behind.

Bluerose, thank you for all your information on here. It has been a big help especially with SSDI questions.

Peachums, congratulations on your win. I hope I get that lucky!

[This Message was Edited on 08/08/2005]

[ advertisement ]