ALJ hearing coming, A few questions for BLUEROSE or anyone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bozey, Aug 7, 2005.

1. bozey

bozey New Member

I have my ALJ hearing coming up and have a few questions. It seems that alot of people on here have been sent for a medical and psych evaluation before their hearing. Is that par for the course or is each state different? Is it because I have been to lots of different doctors in different fields that I haven't been sent to do that? Or, is it because I am 52 and not younger? Or, is it a good sign that maybe my records speak for themselves and they have enough to go on?

Any and all advice is much appreciated.

Thanks to all,

bozey
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I truly feel it just differs for each person depending on what state your in, your personal case & medical condtions, how much documentation, records, exams, test etc.. you already have in your records and I even think personally it can depend on who is looking at your case.

Wishing you much Luck & Many prayers coming your way!!

((((Hugs))))
    Bluerose

P.S. It is true most are seen by at least one of there doctors...But not Always...Some are not seen by there doctors!!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/07/2005]
  3. bozey

bozey New Member

Thanks guys.

Peppergirl, that is such a bummer that you have been turned down twice. I've only been at this going on 7 months and feel very fortunate. I've been denied once and will go before the ALJ next week. I just pray that I will win and it will be over. My bills are getting so far behind.

Bluerose, thank you for all your information on here. It has been a big help especially with SSDI questions.

Peachums, congratulations on your win. I hope I get that lucky!

bozey
    [This Message was Edited on 08/08/2005]