ALJ Hearing date set. Help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sfrazier, Dec 7, 2005.

1. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

Okay got a call from my attorney today and they have set the hearing date for January 17th. Now I'm getting nervous and would appreciate any help and words of wisdom. I'm hoping I have all my ducks in a row but with all the fog I figure what I haven't remembered someone else will. Thanks for all the help..... Sue
  2. sunshine8957

sunshine8957 New Member

working for you. Did you ask atty. how your case looked? Ask Atty. if you need any letter(s) from your doctor(s) stating what your quality of life has been. A letter from your Doc stating that you are not cabable of working could be of help too!

I had an atty. and he made sure we had everything we needed to submit the day of the hearing. Dress like you would on a regular day (plain clothes/no makeup - lipstick o.k.) Take your meds cause you will definitely have stress that day, which only makes our pain worse.

Relax and enjoy the holidays - you have time to get any final paperwork together before your hearing date.

Good Luck, Sue

I'll keep you in my prayers too! :>)
  3. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

Gigi went back and read your account of your hearing. Hope mine goes that good and quickly. I think my attorney is going to be a little better then yours but i'll find out friday when she calls again. Sue as far as makeup it's been so long since I've been able to put it on that the little I did have my teenage girls have already taken. lol. No problem there and as for my hair a headband is about the best they will get from me. Clothes I only have a few outfits that fit me now so nothing fancy there either. If there is anyone else that has something to add i would appreciate it. Thanks for all your help......Sue
  4. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member