ALJ hearing this month

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chula61, Aug 11, 2009.

1. chula61

chula61 New Member

I feel like telling the SSA where to put it. I'm so angry. Why do we have to jump through hoops? Why do we have to beg? My hearing is a week from tomorrow and I don't know if I care anymore. I'm so depressed and tired and just want to give up!
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Hang in there chula, my hearing was in May and I won on the record. Dealing with SS is going to be a lifelong battle but I hope it will be easier now. (((((chula61)))))

Good Luck!
  3. deb_46

deb_46 New Member

that's just what they are hoping you will do. I know it's frustrating but DO NOT give up and let SSA win. I was turned down at my hearing, opened a second case, first one is still pending at the federal level and won on the second case on the record by the judge without a hearing.

I felt just like you at times during my 3 1/2 year battle but was determined to see it to the end. Good luck at your hearing, keep us posted.

4. gthompsonrn

gthompsonrn New Member

How long after your hearing did you have to wait to get approved? I had my hearing Thurs the 13th. Just curious.

5. chula61

chula61 New Member

thanks all of you for your feedback. Tomorrow is the day of my ALJ hearing and I am a wreck. I've been crying all morning and thinking about what I will do if I don't get approved. My attorney is calling me today to go over everything. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the hearing. I'm feeling sick to my stomach already. I first applied in 2004 and followed that application through to the end on my own and lost. If i'm denied I don't know if I'll be able to go on. Thanks for listening.